What is Our Goal?
Our goal is to provide effective pain relief with increased function and performance, so our patients can get back to doing the things they love.
Houston Chiropractor, Dr. McClintock, uses a multi-modal approach to treatment. In addition to being a Chiropractor, he is a Certified Active Release Technique practitioner (ART Chiropractor). This allows him to focus on all components of a condition or injury – including joints, muscles, nerves, tendons, ligaments, stretching and exercise. Dr. McClintock will take the time to gain a clear understanding of your healthcare needs. Patients will enjoy personalized effective treatments, quicker recovery rates and health education that will significantly improve their daily lives. Whether you suffer from a sports related injury, auto accident, or a more chronic over-use injury Dr. McClintock and his staff ensure that you will receive the best possible Chiropractic Treatment Houston has to offer.
Who can Benefit From Care?
- Athletes – Injury recovery, Injury prevention or Peak performance
- Performing Artists Musicians/Dancers – Due to the repetitive movements combined with long hours of practice, overuse injuries are very common
- Pregnancy–Relief from uncomfortable Low Back / Pelvic Pain during pregnancy
- Office Workers – Sedentary workers often suffer from headaches, neck and shoulder pain, low back pain and wrist problems
- Elderly – Increased mobility, decreased pain, and more energy
- Families – Help the entire family get healthy and stay healthy